Fifa world cup 2010 official ball (adidas)


Well I don’t know about you but I personally just can’t wait for the launch of the FIFA World Cup 2010, and especially seeing the new World Cup Ball. Although I’m not aware of the new design yet, I have a feeling that it will be extremely decorative, and there’s no doubt that all of the teams will be playing with a very stylish ball.

Like in previous years, it will be Adidas, a sponsor of the FIFA World Cup, who will be creating the ball which I am happy about. I really like the quality of all of their balls, and am pleased with the Teamgeist that I purchased a few years ago. I’ll be looking to upgrade my current soccer ball to the new World Cup ball as soon as it becomes available to purchase.

I personally think that the official ball of the 2010 FIFA World Cup will be a bit more decorative then the Teamgeist, which is fairly simple yet elegant.

The official FIFA World Cup 2010 soccer ball is set to be released in December, which I am now counting down until.
The first world cup official ball

FIFA.com - Latest News